I just essentially wrote an article answering a question. So I don’t think it’s full-blow cheating. My points were relevant.
A fairly new member of my trading room (shout-out ben), made this statement.
“This trade war is becoming more and more concerning.”
I couldn’t help but respond to it. Then when I got started, I just kept going. I’m going to just copy and paste it from the room to here so you guys can see that I get hyped about completing the alphabet as I was going. I am also doing it this
It is likely for us both that it’s easier to read it this way than for me to get wordy about it.
So here’s my thoughts on the Trade War and the Markets…A-Z. With sub-sections.
$AAPL Ran The Market Today
Let’s Dig Deeper
Unusual Options Activity[Read more…]
If you aren’t familiar with the name Munger, Charles “Charlie” Munger has been Warren Buffet’s #2 for the majority of the Oracle’s Berkshire Hathaway Fund’s meteoric rise.
Buffet has often credited Munger with a great deal of keeping him in-check before choosing to take on a deal or to not.[Read more…]
There’s one thing that happens seasonally right around now.
Even Cramer is straightforward about this on Mad Money this time of the year.
If you’ve been following the markets at all this year, you’ll know that the “FANG” stocks have been responsible for a majority of the gains in the market.
In case you are’t familiar, FANG = $FB $AAPL $NFLX $GOOG
Some have added another A (as they should) for $AMZN…so FAANG now I guess.
Other acronyms have been suggested. But that’s irrelevant here’s the point.[Read more…]
I’ll keep this one pretty brief.
By the time you read this you’ll know that Last Night on the Joe Rogan Experience, Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a hit off a blunt (he smoked some reefer!).
Every mainstream article and headline I’ve seen so far says nothing much beyond that. But there is a great deal beyond that in-fact if you actually watch the interview, or even just the segment (beyond him just taking a puff).
- Elon clearly asks if it’s legal, which Rogan affirms (and it is where they were filming). It’s funny none of the mainstream coverage makes no mention of the, also legal, glass of whiskey next to him.
- When you watch the video look at how Rogan smokes vs how Elon smokes. Rogan is a self-proclaimed pothead and he smokes with the experience of one. Then look at Elon….he quite literally “didn’t inhale”.
- Musk gets some text messages after the hit. Rogan asks if it’s “a hot chick”. Musk responds “No, it’s my friends asking me why I just smoked.”
- Rogan responds to the above interaction by asking Musk how often he smokes, and he says ‘well, umm, just about never’.
Here’s the video followed by a little more commentary.
Ok, so there’s that. Final points.
- He wasn’t at work and his board members as well as the media have been talking about a concern that he has an Ambien addiction. Even if he did smoke pot every night, wouldn’t that be far greater than Ambien. If you disagree, please look-up the side-effects of Ambien. Then pull the ones up on marijuana.
- This final point comes way of my buddy “Sarge” (aka bronco4life). He’s a former active duty cop. When asked his thoughts he threw in an angle I hadn’t had the thought of. To quote him: “It’s a bit of conspiracy, but did Musk just pull the wool over all the shorts? I think he did, I believe he wanted them to sue TSLA. Can you say “discovery”?”
Don’t be quick to jump to conclusions. Steve Jobs habitually used LSD. That worked out pretty well I think.
Here’s a link to the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI
I am a professional investor and trader; at a time for clients but on my own accord. The whole ‘digital nomad’ concept still has me under its’ grasps.
That might sound weird, given my conviction in the title of this post.
I actually hate the stock market…
But as long as it is around and there to take advantage of consistently, it’s a sort of why not mentality. Somewhat like this quote…
“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependant on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
Nobody is quite sure if that quote is actually from the Rothschilds Brothers of London but it certainly sounds spot-on.
Well it has been.
But today’s announcement by Alphabet Inc. (Google… $GOOG $GOOGL) makes this ‘Digital Military-Industrial Complex’ even more ridiculously transparent.
In-Q-Tel: The Digital Arms Dealer
In-Q-Tel is a little known but very important Venture Capital Firm.
It is not-for-profit, based out of Virginia and it’s goal is:[Read more…]