I’ll keep this one pretty brief.
By the time you read this you’ll know that Last Night on the Joe Rogan Experience, Tesla CEO Elon Musk took a hit off a blunt (he smoked some reefer!).
Every mainstream article and headline I’ve seen so far says nothing much beyond that. But there is a great deal beyond that in-fact if you actually watch the interview, or even just the segment (beyond him just taking a puff).
- Elon clearly asks if it’s legal, which Rogan affirms (and it is where they were filming). It’s funny none of the mainstream coverage makes no mention of the, also legal, glass of whiskey next to him.
- When you watch the video look at how Rogan smokes vs how Elon smokes. Rogan is a self-proclaimed pothead and he smokes with the experience of one. Then look at Elon….he quite literally “didn’t inhale”.
- Musk gets some text messages after the hit. Rogan asks if it’s “a hot chick”. Musk responds “No, it’s my friends asking me why I just smoked.”
- Rogan responds to the above interaction by asking Musk how often he smokes, and he says ‘well, umm, just about never’.
Here’s the video followed by a little more commentary.
Ok, so there’s that. Final points.
- He wasn’t at work and his board members as well as the media have been talking about a concern that he has an Ambien addiction. Even if he did smoke pot every night, wouldn’t that be far greater than Ambien. If you disagree, please look-up the side-effects of Ambien. Then pull the ones up on marijuana.
- This final point comes way of my buddy “Sarge” (aka bronco4life). He’s a former active duty cop. When asked his thoughts he threw in an angle I hadn’t had the thought of. To quote him: “It’s a bit of conspiracy, but did Musk just pull the wool over all the shorts? I think he did, I believe he wanted them to sue TSLA. Can you say “discovery”?”
Don’t be quick to jump to conclusions. Steve Jobs habitually used LSD. That worked out pretty well I think.
Here’s a link to the full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycPr5-27vSI